Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Arrival in New Zealand

Well, I've arrived.  My Rotary host, Russell, picked Eddy and I up from the airport late on Sunday night.  It may be summer here, but when we arrived, it was cold and pouring rain.  And we landed pretty much in a cow pasture.  I couldn't decide if it feels more like Seattle or Wisconsin here, but it certainly feels like home.

I know I have a lot more to post, especially about India, but this is mostly just a test run.  If this works (and once I have gotten more settled here in Dunedin), I will post more. 

~Natalie

Ps.  My Rotary host already calls me "Nat"  =( 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad that you made a blog! I can't wait to hear more. :)

    It's funny that it was pouring rain when you got there. :P I hope everything is going okay! Now post more!!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to hear from you and happy you made a blog! I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think we in the Van Voorhis lab EVER progressed to calling you "Nat" during your seven or so months here. Is that bad? :-)

    ReplyDelete